Wednesday 11 April 2012

Climax

I found myself in the middle of a dense forest. Trees patterned with green and brownish shade partially blocks the stunning view of the waterfalls a few meters away from me. Wait a second...


How did I come here? what is restricting my body motions? How am I able to see with my eyes closed? & where is that music coming from?... I opened my eyes and found a vibrating Nokia on my computer table which is about to fall. I am two cot distance away from the computer table. I closed my eyes again and went into the dense forest again.

Some wild animal moved beside me. I sensed that it should be wild and big hearing to the noise from its walk. Suddenly it started to talk in a loud voice.
 
“Amma, why did you call so early? hmm...ya.. he is here.. but...er... how can he pick? phone was very far from his bed...Don’t call me until I call you back”

I opened my eyes and saw my roommate arun standing very close to the computer table. My dream was right - He is wild and big but not an animal.

“Why can’t you pick it?” His look was very wild & to avoid that I closed my eyes again. Now into next episode to resume from the  “to be continued” spot. The wild animal moved away from me after sometime. Then few seconds an hunter with a heavily built body lifted me up by holding my hands[both] and then inserted a mild wooden log behind my back so that I cannot lie down comfortably anymore.

I opened my eyes again... Now it is the heavily built ananth in front of me holding my hands and then while I turned back I found mathan lying down in my bed in a cross way with my back over him.

“Guys... what to do you want?” I wanted to see the climax of my dream...

“Get up $$$$%%$$$$, you know who is gonna take the First hour” ananth toyed with his words.

“who....”[with a shock] “surya... $$$$... I am not into this...” I had no clue

“Come on..Then it will be double damaka...face this today...” Madhan had his own vocabulary of words...

I had to get up from the bed with all the energy I had. I went to the nearest restroom from my room and found that houseful. Then I walked to my seniors hostel where the water facilities were weak. Finally somehow managed with it and came back to room. Then I had to find my uniforms from the shoe rack which I had put during the last lab class.

“It is day number 5 and already your validity is gone.” Madhan told me when I was dressing.

“I have a booster which will keep me active for few more days buddy.” I told as I was picking my body spray from my bag.

“Madhan, I am serious. Really you want me to come.” I was really worried.

“Fine, Don’t come.... I am going. You should have told me few minutes before. See now, ananth and arun are gone & I have to go alone.” Mathan always want company for everything.

“Machan, even you need not go. I am here for your company and we will start Counterstrike rite now” I tempted him.

“Kidding.” Mathan was not sure.

“No. I am damn serious.“ I stressed.

“hmm... Even I hate that $$$$$$. But only we two..... It will be better if we are three. The damaka will dilute more da...” I was happy that Mathan came down a little.

“How come you guys are still here. It is surya’s class.” a mild voice came from the entrance of our room.

Both of us turned in a flash and found a 50kg tajmahal standing in front of us. It was naveen. We both laughed at each other.

“Naveen machan, We have a problem. Both of us are going to play a one on one counterstrike in a open map. We want someone to decide on the victory” I told him.

“So...” Naveen was about to open his mouth and Mathan jumped and lifted him up in air. I jumped immediately towards the door and closed it. Then I started back with my half done morning job while naveen & mathan were sitting in two systems playing couterstrike. Count was

Mathan - Naveen : 85 - 23

“Poor naveen” I had a thought in my mind. Sometimes when mathan shot him immediately after the start of the match, Mathan hit him on his head & forced him to be concentrating. I was back in the same forest after few minutes of closing my eyes.

Climax I guess. A lion whose face resembles surya sir was roaring and about to jump on me. I had the mild log lying beside me. I closed my eyes when the lion was jumping ahead in my direction but nothing happened to me but for a loud shout from close distance. When I opened my eyes,The wild animal which came in the dream earlier was near the waterfalls watching me. The mild log was lying in the same place and the hunter with the worried look was standing behind the angry lion.
But.....

The 50kg tajmahal toy was broken and was shattered into pieces. I started laughing and heard two voice in chorous..

“Dai chinna.... Why are you laughing...?”

No comments:

Post a Comment