Tuesday 16 August 2011

My First Love Letter

All the characters subjected to this letter are imaginative and any coincidence to real life is very unfortunate and Highly Dangerous [ for me :P ]
-----------------------------------------

Bangalore,
16/08/2011,


My dear Hema,

This is my first love letter, not only first to you - but first in my life. I am weak in my English as well as expressing my love directly to you seeing your eyes. So, I have decided to write a letter. But, now I am feeling this is harder than that.

I don’t know the meaning of love, but “I am in love with you” - This is how people tell after ‘Varanam Ayiram’ movie. I am not a good poet as every lover is expected to be, but I can express my feelings about you.............. “I feel like listening to an ilayaraja melody when you talk with me. I feel both summer and winter with a cool drizzle at the same time when you are near me. I feel my mom’s love for me in your eyes, when i see you. Totally,...... I feel heaven with you in my Life.”

I am a great fan of Simbhu [T.R.R.Silambarasan] and so, I don’t care about you being three years elder than me. I know that you are not my caste, but I promise you that I will never ask your caste or religion. I know you are superior to me in Education and as well as Salary but I don’t give a damn about that. I know you are taller than me - That is not my fault and If that is the reason for not accepting my proposal, it is so silly.

whenever I see you, this song plays in the interior of my heart

“Aval Apadi ondrum azhagilai, aanal adhu oru kurai ilai.......”

I can convince my parents and I think we can convince your parents as well. I don’t know actually how long this letter should be and so, I am stopping here with a question mark - literally

?

Now the ball is in your court...........I will wait for your reply and not REACTION   ;)

Yours Lovingly,
Balu



P.S :

If you don’t like me or my letter [or both], Please consider the matter dropped and return the letter to me. I request you not to take any action on me using your position of being the PROJECT LEAD........ to me...... :P


10 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm
    Damm good love letter, keep posting love letters it may help to others tooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. machi !!! all suits me as well !!! thanks for me !!! AANA MACHI WHY PARTICULARLY "HEMA" ??? UR BALL IN HER COURT ... paathu konjam overa ongi adichura pora baaaallaaa !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super.. Instead of 'HEMA', you could've named her as "ANUSKA"...!! Romba opt ah irukum :-)


    Expecting many more love letters!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Length illa da.. Read 'thanneer desam'... U'll learn how to write better love letters.. ;-)

    good one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dai super da, sema practical love letter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ennamo solla vara nu theriyudhu...
    Kandupudikren...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The miracle has happen...... wolverine's comment in my blog....I hav been waiting for this...Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. ippo... matter enna na...

    yaaru antha Project Lead.. ippo enga irukkanga ?? ;)

    ReplyDelete