Tuesday 19 July 2011

People call this what?

24-06-11 21:30 I was in shanthi nagar bus stand and My bus to Chennai was by 21:15. Had a lot of time. When you have a lot of time and a good place to sit & watch the crowd, it is a real pleasure in Bangalore.  Cool breeze, Hi-fi city, Modern girls who try hard to make themselves look even more modern and finally the busy buses…… you will not know how the time passes by.

“G3 koan-sa stop mei aa raha hein?”a stranger near me in his early 40’s asked me. He is for sure a north Indian.

“Malum nayein ji….”I said as that is the only thing probably I know in hindi.

My bus arrived by 21:00 and when I was about to get into the bus I saw already someone sitting inside the bus. Guess what friends…… She was like the kareena kapoor in ‘Jab we met’ but with a saree. I went inside the bus acting like I am not noticing her and took my ticket outside to check out the seat number. It was 13. She was sitting in 14(damn lucky I felt. Don’t know why….. Common man :) ).

“Excuse me “I said as she lifted her eyes slowly towards me. Wow! What a beautiful eyes, Everything is perfect about it. “Can you pls make way for me. My seat number is 13……hmm…. Window seat mam”

Eyes still looking at me cool but her voice murmuring something.

“Hello mam……. Are you listening to me.”

“hmm… what the hell they think. How can they give me ticket saying……..mm….. nothing” she was talking but not moving to give me space.

“k…..let me hear to all this after I sit. Pls can you move…….”

“can’t you sit somewhere else till I talk with the conductor.”

“I am not gonna eat you madam……. Can you pls move” I told smiling. I don’t know why I told that. I have never spoken to any women like this before.

She looked at me like she would shoot me if she had a gun in her hand and to my surprise she moved. There is general saying “You cannot understand women”. But I felt I have understood this women.

I sat in my seat and felt like India has won the world cup once again.

“I am chinna…..hmm...to be apt chinna Veerappan and how can I call you”

“Call me Mam or madam as you have been doing it for the last few minutes” she said giving me a dirty look.

I felt bad but liked it somewhere from the interior of my heart. “Ok Mam” I told and put my headphones on without playing any songs. I have a closer look now and I felt she is one of the good looking girls I have seen in Bangalore and she looked like she is in early 20s. Long hair, smell of charlie scent, Sharp eyes and one thing I was not able to guess is whether she is a tamil girl or not. Decided to try a trick. Dangerous but the guts came to me from somewhere that day.

I started talking over the headphone without even making the call “Solra machan. I am on my way to singaara chennai. one more thing........ Busla yaen pakathula sema …..”

‘Enamo yaetho, yaenam thiraluthu munae........’ Her phone started ringing. I stopped where I was and It took few minutes to come out of the shock. So, the probability of she being tamil is now 100%.

Then when the bus was about to start, the conductor came into check the empty seats. “Hello sir. Evangaluku yaetho prachanayaam” I said to the conductor.

“Oru prachanayum ila sir.” she told to the conductor and just murmured something looking at me. I was able to catch what she was murmuring “No one can eat me..”.

After the bus started I kept quiet and she also was quiet. As my music was not playing I was able to hear few “Take care” calls and “bye! I love you baby” calls around me.

Bus slowly reached Hosur and My cell phone shifted roaming from sim1 to sim2.

Suddenly bus came to a halt near the hosur bus stand. Few of them entered the bus. One man who looked exactly like the salman khan of the south came directly looking at us and stopped near us saying “Hi baby”............ After that he spoke something but nothing I cared to listen.

Few seconds later he turned to me and told “Sir can you have a change of seat. It is 16, a window seat as well. I think you can understand.”

“Ya”I told as I moved towards the opposite side of the bus and placed myself comfortable. I gave a final look of the night at them and pressed my push back. Suddenly I saw a girl behind the seat where I was sitting. She was in her teen with a white salwar kameez. she was not beautiful as the other girl but definitely she was good looking. Then I started to sleep but whenever the bus stopped for some reason I thought of both the girls. I thought of the former one less and the latter more.

People call this what? If the salman khan of the south had not entered I would have thought only about that girl but now...........

14 comments:

  1. Ada Paavi..neeya ipdi ellam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Karthi : It is an imaginary story da.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. haa haa haaa....................sa​lman khan of south..................i wondered if i beat him like anything......... for u chinna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting....amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. great to see you here... Don't look for credits... Carry on writing... By the way, who is that person who has been telling u to write???

    :-) good start.. u have a doubt what people call this??? Orae bus la rendu laddu... :-p

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sushil : You were not with me that day :)
    @priya : Thank you
    @Joker(Raghu) : Ya...... Get You. rendu laddu...... ha......ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @chinna:
    nice one...
    i loved tat girl reply "“No one can eat me.."

    and one doubt fr me is salmaan khan kadala podrathukaaka un edatha eanda vittu kuduthee....

    good post...imaginative thaana!!! innum ragalayaa yosi da.....keep writing....:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. dai... idhu imaginary story ah?????
    idha nan nambanu????????

    kekravan kenayana irundha kr.vijaya kondaila K Tv theriyudumbiea ;) P)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ak: Nice one da keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved tat "Ennamo Yaetho" twist.. Wat if u had said the next word to "sema"?? The story would have been different then.. Nice one.. Expecting more from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. good work chinna....hope tis story comes true except tat salman khan ....;) :)
    and learnt tat v shoud not use mam :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thinga theriyaadhavanukku dhaan bun kedaikkum !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @satheesh : ragalayaa yosika try panraen machan
    @Umayal : It is imaginary......
    @Shanmu : :)
    @prabhu : I thought that will never happen and to get a good feeling used my name
    @venkat : Nee irundha ena paneerupa... idhaedhaana

    ReplyDelete
  14. ha ha ha.... nice one.. I like the way u explained the personalities of the girl and the new villan.. ;)

    ReplyDelete